Intended for beginner and occasional sawyers, the Rebel is pre-assembled and comes with everything needed to start sawing - just add the wood!
- Honda engine (9HP GX270 / 13HP GX390)
- Solid steel tubing frame 2X4 1/8
- Can saw logs up to 30 inches in diameter and 17 feet long
- Manual saw head positioning
- User-friendly One-step-Go feature exclusive on every Vallee Portable Sawmills
Proudly made in Canada
The Rebel is the perfect sawmill for beginner and occasional sawyers. This portable sawmill is intended for those who seek a fun and rewarding hobby or a way to make some extra cash on the side. Whether you’re a novice or just a casual woodworker, this sawmill will provide you with excellent value for money.
The Rebel can make precise cuts in all kinds of wood, making it perfect for a variety of projects. With its 30-inch diameter capacity, this Canadian-made sawmill is perfect for transforming logs into boards, planks and beams. The Rebel is the entry-level sawmill of the Vallee’s range, but still includes many basic features of more advanced sawmills. It comes with manually adjustable height, levelers, log clamps and a heavy-duty powder coated frame made from solid steel, making it highly durable and long-lasting. It also comes with a powerful Honda engine allowing you to get the job done quickly and hassle-free.
Every Vallee portable sawmill is designed to be both efficient and easy to use. Our portable sawmills are incredibly easy to set up, transport and use. Our Vallee’s exclusive One-Step-Go technology allows to activate the engine, blade and lubricant as well as brake removal in a single motion. All of our Vallee portable sawmills are delivered pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the factory. They are designed to make the process of sawing logs into lumber a simple and easy task. The sawmill comes with everything you need to start sawing; all you have to do is add the wood!
- 9 HP Honda GX270 (manual start) or 13 HP Honda GX390
- Gasoline, air cooled, 4 stroke, one cylinder, OHC
- 3-year warranty by the manufacturer
Maximum diameter of log 30 inches
- Maximum board width 21 inches
- 7/8 inch last board cut capability
- Blade of 157’ ½ x 1 1/4 APEX RF (1 blade included)
- Simple cam lock blade tensioning for fast and easy adjustment
- Single, One piece solid front panel, for easy access blade maintenance
- Manual head positioning with a 1700 lb winch capability
- High grade double bearing blade-guide, Zinc design and adapted for heavy usage with a 18 inch wheel
- MXV-890 Drive Belt
- B56 Flywheel Belt
- Large 7 gallons (26 liters) removable lubrification tank
- High-Duty frame construction, completely made of 2’’X2’’ solid welds
- Large colored graduated ruler, details from ¾ up to 4 Inches,
- Hydraulic blade tensionner available in option - contact your dealer for more information
- Auto-blade lube system automatically turns on and off fluid flow during operation
- Automatic Blade-Brake system , maximize speed and the lifespan of your blades
- Automatic engine throttle and saw Blade engagement.
- Up to 17 feet maximum board length, onto a 20 feet bed
- Solid steel Tubing frame 2X4 1/8, completely welded with crosspieces, no joints
- 2 Dog-Log, simple one hand cam-lock design
- Four foot extra length of cut capability
- The lengths of all additional tubing in solid steel 2X4 1/8, crosspieces and accessories required.
- 4 adjustable jacks for maximum stability each corner
- 1 adjustable central levelling stand for solid support
- 12 inch wheel/tire low speed rating (maximum 70 km/h)
One-step-Go feature exclusive to our sawmills
Engine, saw and lubricant activation as well as brake removal in a single motion.
I like the rebel 9horse
James sheets –
Like to have some more information about it. Maybe a package and price.
Vallee Forestry Equipment –
Hi James, you can contact us by email using the ”Contact Us” tab or by phone at 1 (800) 577-2722.
Richard S –
Great mill for hobby sawyers. Will last you forever if well maintained.
Robert P –
over all, very happy with Rebel,,
brushes for keeping rail clean,, would be nice,,
better locking nuts for guard’s and positive off position, on engagement lever ,,
other than that,,three years of use , still like new,,
Richard Smithers –
106pinkerton rd Ogdensburg ny can you send me a book
Vallee Forestry Equipment –
Hi Richard, we will be happy to send you a brochure, however, there are many more details on our website. If you need more information, you can also reach us at 1 (800) 577-2722 or contact your local dealer.
Jeff Brown –
The mill is perfect for what I purchased it for. I had some 55 year old red cedars trees that a hurricane took down. I went with the 13 HP Honda engine and its very powerful. The mill was very easy to learn the basics. I was very surprised at the cut that the mill leaves. Figuring it would leave a very rough cut. Just the opposite. You can stack up lumber in a hurry. The only thing I would like to see is a lock system for moving the portable mill. If you forget to lock down the cutting head and pick up the trailer tounge it will roll back very fast. It comes with bolts for shipping purposes. Once you remove them you will tend to forget about them until you go to move it. Mabe install some pins on chains that will always be on the mill when its time to move it. I live in South Al. almost on the Gulf of Mexico. Had to get it through customs and a few other things, but if I can get one delivered that easily from Canada Im sure its simple to get at any other place. Overall I am a very satisfied customer and would highly reccomend. Especially for someone new to the game like myself. Good day!