For deviating trajectory and get around obstacles
- Open-face pulley designed to pull trees perpendicular to a path when the traction comes from a vehicle
- Creates a pulling angle that allows the tip of the log to be slightly lifted and thus reduces friction on the ground when installed at height
- Made in Canada with first-grade steel
- Smooth sheave without sharp edges: it will not damage synthetic lines
- Its 100 mm diameter provides excellent efficiency
- *Generally used paired with the automatic release (PCA-1291). Attach it to a tree with one of our polyester slings.