Red Runner MINI R17
This impressive 1.7-ton mini excavator is the perfect choice if you are looking for a compact excavator while requiring additional power and track width.
- 1.7 ton operating weight
- Overall width of 1.09 m (43 ½ in.)
- Powered by a 24-HP Honda gasoline engine (3-year warranty)
- Boom swing angle of 50 degrees left and right
- 22 L/min (5.8 gpm) high-performance hydraulic pump
- 12 kN (2698 lb/f) digging force
- 1.9 m (6,2 ft) digging depth
- 3.15 m (10,3 ft) digging reach
- Included: Standard bucket (15 in.), full-size rooftop, LED light, hour meter and emergency stop button
- Hydraulic thumb and attachments available as options
This impressive 1.7-ton mini excavator is the perfect choice if you are looking for a compact excavator while requiring additional power and track width. Its overall width of 1.09 m (43 ½ in.) will allow you to reach the most difficult spaces while ensuring good stability. Unlike its 1.5-ton little brother which has a fixed boom, the MINI R17 can swing its boom up to an angle of 50 degrees left and right for increased efficiency and precision. This excavator is powered by a 24-HP Honda gasoline engine (3-year warranty), coupled with a high-performance hydraulic pump that provides a flow rate of 22 L/min (5.8 gpm). Nothing will stand in your way with its 12 kN (2698 lb/f) digging force, its maximum digging depth of 1.9 m (6,2 ft) and digging reach of 3.15 m (10,3 ft). The MINI R17 will allow you to work while remaining protected from the sun and bad weather with the included full-size rooftop. Every Red Runner excavator comes equipped with an LED light, an hour meter as well as an emergency stop button easily reachable from the cabin. For even more versatility, a hydraulic thumb and several attachments are also available as options.
There are no reviews yet.