The Little Blue is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an easy to use, high-quality portable sawmill at an affordable cost.
- Honda engine (13HP GX390 / 20HP GX630)
- 4 frame thicknesses available (From 2x4 1/8 to 2x6 3/16)
- Can saw logs up to 30 inches in diameter and 21 feet long
- Electric saw head positioning
- User-friendly One-step-Go feature exclusive on every Vallee Portable Sawmills
Proudly made in Canada
The Little Blue is a great option for sawyers who want all the benefits of a high-quality portable sawmill without breaking the bank. Having all the great capabilities of most commercial-grade bandsaw mills, the Little Blue is small and mighty!
This Canadian-made sawmill’s 30-inch diameter capacity makes it ideal for turning logs into boards, planks, and beams. The Little Blue is great for a variety of applications as it is fully customizable to your needs. From frame sizes to engine’s power, you can build your very own Little Blue adding as many options as desired.
The Little Blue includes many features of bigger Vallee portable sawmills models. It comes with electric adjustable height, levelers, log clamps and a heavy-duty powder-coated or hot-dipped galvanized (in option) tubular steel frame, making it very durable. The Green Monster is also equipped with a powerful Honda engine that allows it to do the job quickly and hassle-free. Every Vallee portable sawmill is designed to be both efficient and easy to use. Our portable sawmills are incredibly easy to set up, transport and use. Our Vallee’s exclusive One-Step-Go technology allows to activate the engine, blade and lubricant as well as brake removal in a single motion.
All of our Vallee portable sawmills are delivered pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the factory. They are designed to make the process of sawing logs into lumber a simple and easy task. The sawmill comes with everything you need to start sawing; all you have to do is add the wood!
- 13 HP Honda GX390 or 20 HP Honda GX630
- Electric start with 18 amps/200Watts
- Gasoline, air cooled, 4 stroke, one cylinder, OHC
- 3 years Warranty by Honda
- Maximum Diameter of log, 30 inches
- Maximum width of board, 21 inches
- 7/8 inch last board cut capability
- Blade of 157’ ½ x 1 1/4 APEX RF (2 blades included)
- Electric saw head positioning, with auto-lock 4000 lb high quality electric winch
- Simple cam lock blade tensioning for fast and easy adjustment
- Single, one piece solid front panel, for easy access blade maintenance
- High grade double bearing blade-guide, zinc design and adapted for heavy usage with a 18 inch wheel
- MXV-890 Drive Belt
- B56 Flywheel Belt
- Large 7 gallons (26 liters) removable lubrification tank
- Super-Duty head frame construction, completely made of 2''x 2’’ solid welds
- Large colored graduated ruler, details from ¾ up to 4 Inches,
- Hydraulic blade tensionner available in option - contact your dealer for more information
- Auto-blade lube system automatically turns on and off fluid flow during operation
- Automatic blade-brake system , maximize speed and the lifespan of your blades
- Automatic engine throttle and saw blade engagement.
- Up to 21 feet maximum board length, onto a 24 feet bed
- Solid steel tubing frame completely welded with cross members (no joints, no bolts)
- 2 dog-log, simple one hand cam-lock design
- 2 integrated toe board, allow to compensate the taper of a log without effort
- Galvanized wheels (2x4 frames) and alloy wheels (2x6 frames)
- 6 adjustable jacks for maximum stability
- 2000 lb suspension axels and fenders
- 2 inchesTrailer tongue and 3500 lb security chains
- All integrated turn signals
- Illuminated licence support
- Certified D.O.T. reflective stickers
One-step-Go feature exclusive to our sawmills
Engine, saw and lubricant activation as well as brake removal in a single motion.
Victor Scott –
I got mine after 7 months and I’m telling you it was worth the wait, all fun and straight boards!
George Horodeski –
I’ve had my Little Blue for three years now, and absolutely love it. The more I used it, the more I appreciated the design of the components. This little saw works great, and easily handles anyting you put on it, even when you need to do some creative chainsaw work to get a slightly oversize log to fit through the mill. All around great saw. It trailered easily from St-Denis-de- Brompton to our home in Saskatchewan, a distance of over 3200 km.
I will also give full marks to the people at Vallee. They were great when we picked it up and were there when we needed a few extras. Keep up the good work!
Robert Brown –
Do you guys finance ?
Vallee Forestry Equipment –
Hi Robert, we do offer financing, simply contact your local dealer for all the details.
Rob Martin –
Have owned for 3 years and nothing negative to say about my Little blue. Very good sawmill and it has even increased in value since the purchase! Would highly recommend
Would like information on your product
Vallee Forestry Equipment –
Hi Jamie, you can contact us by email using the ”Contact Us” tab or by phone at 1 (800) 577-2722.
romeo dubreuil –
just got the mill.. little blue with 23 hp brigs motor cuts amazing great product. glad i got lrger motor.
excellent machine one of the best and it shows what made in Canada really means. Can cut 2000 board feet a day with this mill no problem at all. cuts straight lumber with no headaches.
Romeo Dubreuil –
so I`ve had the mill for 9 months and I love it cant say enough good things about it. I did get the brigs and stratton 24 hp motor… glad i did. I have sawn up about 10 thousand BF for a 3 stall garage and will be doing another 5 thousand for all the sheathing stock out of pine. most of the wood was hemlock i had cut up and it cut it like butter. love the power up and down feed for the saw head cant imagine cranking that every time. it has allready paid for itself and i look foward to doing small timber frame sheds and cabins for sale next year when i retire
Thank you vallee