With tremendous power and capabilities, the Green Monster is the ultimate choice for sawyers who want to take their production to the next level.
- Honda engine (20HP GX630 / 24HP GX690)
- Heavy-Duty steel tubing frame 2X6 3/16
- Can saw logs up to 35 inches in diameter and 31 feet long
- Equipped with beam rollers to facilitate the movement of the lumber
- Electric saw head positioning
- User-friendly One-step-Go feature exclusive on every Vallee Portable Sawmills
Proudly made in Canada
The Green Monster portable sawmill brings together the best features of the Vallée family’s 25 years of innovation and improvement. This sawmill is designed to handle logs up to 35 inches in diameter and a maximum length of 21 feet. Is that not enough for you? We offer the possibility to extend the frame up to 34 feet long in a single piece of jointless tubular steel. The Green Monster is built for prolonged and rigorous use with its ergonomic design, increased sawing capacity and frame rollers that will allow you to move logs and boards effortlessly.
The Green Monster features electric height of cut adjustment, four levellers, four log clamps, a hydraulic blade tensioner and a heavy-duty powder-coated or hot-dipped galvanized (in option) tubular steel frame, making it very durable. The Green Monster is also equipped with a powerful Honda engine that allows it to do the job quickly and hassle-free.
Every Vallee portable sawmill is designed to be both efficient and easy to use. Our portable sawmills are incredibly easy to set up, transport and use. Our Vallee’s exclusive One-Step-Go technology allows to activate the engine, blade and lubricant as well as brake removal in a single motion. All of our Vallee portable sawmills are delivered pre-assembled and ready to use right out of the factory. They are designed to make the process of sawing logs into lumber a simple and easy task. The sawmill comes with everything you need to start sawing; all you have to do is add the wood!
- 20 HP Honda GX630 or 24 HP Honda GX690 premium
- Electric start with 18 amps/200Watts
- Gasoline, air cooled, 4 stroke, one cylinder, OHC
- 3 years Warranty by Honda
- Maximum diameter of log 35 inches
- Maximum boads width 27 inches
- 7/8 inch last board cut capability
- Blade of 171 x 1 1/2 APEX RF (3 blades included)
- Hydraulic blade tensioner for maximal precision
- Single, one piece solid front panel, for easy access blade maintenance
- Electric saw head positioning and auto-lock electric winch of 4000 lbs mounted on a drum shaft with double cables of aeronautical grade
- High grade triple bearing blade-guide, Zinc design and adapted for heavy usage, with 20 inch wheels
- MXV-980 Drive Belt
- B61 Flywheel Belt
- Large 7 gallons (26 liters) removable lubrification tank
- Heavy-Duty frame Construction, completely made of 2’’X2’’ solid welds
- Large colored graduated ruler, details from ¾ up to 4 Inches,
- Auto-blade lube system automatically turns on and off fluid flow during operation
- Automatic Blade-Brake system , maximize speed and the lifespan of your blades
- Automatic engine throttle and saw blade engagement.
- Up to 31 feet maximum board length, onto a 34 feet bed
- Extra solid steel tubing frame 2X6 3/16, completely welded with crosspieces, no joints
- 8 conveyor rollers of 12 inches monted on bearing coated with zinc plating
- 4 Dog-Log, simple one hand cam-lock design
- 4 integrated toe board, allow to compensate the taper of a log without effort
- 5 adjustable levelling stands for solid support
- 4 adjustable jacks for maximum stability
- 3000 lb suspension axels with aluminium wheels, radial ST 175/80r12 tyres and oversized fenders
- Drawbar with 2 inches trailer tongue, and 3500 lb security chain
- All integrated turn signals
- Illuminated license support
- Certified D.O.T. reflective stickers
One-step-Go feature exclusive to our sawmills
Engine, saw and lubricant activation as well as brake removal in a single motion.
Andre Lafleur –
Best Sawmill in the market, I purchased my Green Monster in June and have been cutting log up the 35” with a 1 1/2” wide blade and 24 hp, with the solid 24’ long frame you could level in a few minutes.
I recommend it
Lawrence Rohenaz –
seems to be the best available for the price