The portable sawmill that needs no introduction!
- Honda engine (13HP GX390 / 20HP GX630)
- Heavy-Duty steel tubing frame 2X6 3/16
- Can saw logs up to 30 inches in diameter and 21 feet long
- Equipped with beam rollers to facilitate the movement of the lumber
- Electric saw head positioning
- User-friendly One-step-Go feature exclusive on every Vallee Portable Sawmills
Proudly made in Canada
- 13 HP Honda GX390 or 20 HP Honda GX630
- Electric start with 18 amps/200Watts
- Gasoline, air cooled, 4 stroke, two cylinders, OHC
- 3 years Warranty by Honda
Maximum diameter of log 30 inches
- Maximum width of planks 21 inches
- 7/8 inch last board cut capability
- Blade of 157’ ½ x 1 1/4 APEX RF (3 blades included)
- Simple cam lock blade tensioning for fast and easy adjustment
- Single, One piece solid front panel, for easy access blade maintenance
- Electric Saw Head positioning and auto-lock electric winch of 4000 lbs mounted on a drum shaft with double cables of aeronautical quality
- High grade double bearing blade-guide, Zinc design and adapted for heavy usage with a 18 inch wheel
- MXV-890 Drive Belt
- B56 Flywheel Belt
- Large 7 gallons (26 liters) removable lubrification tank
- Heavy-Duty frame construction, completely made of 2’’X2’’ solid welds
- Large colored graduated ruler, details from ¾ up to 4 Inches,
- Hydraulic blade tensionner available in option - contact your dealer for more information
- Auto-blade lube system automatically turns on and off fluid flow during operation
- Automatic Blade-Brake system , maximize speed and the lifespan of your blades
- Automatic engine throttle and saw Blade engagement.
- 21 feet maximum board length, onto a 24 foot bed
- Extra solid steel tubing frame 2X6 3/16, completely welded with crosspieces, no joints
- 8 conveyor rollers of 12 inches monted on bearing coated with zinc plating
- 4 Dog-Log, simple one hand cam-lock design
- 4 integrated toe board, allow to compensate the taper of a log without effort
- 5 adjustable levelling stands for solid support
- 4 adjustable jacks for maximum stability
- 3000 lb suspension axels, road tires and wheel fenders
- Drawbar with 2 inches trailer tongue, and 3500 lb security chain
- All integrated turn signals
- Illuminated license support
- Certified D.O.T. reflective stickers
One-step-Go feature exclusive to our sawmills
Engine, saw and lubricant activation as well as brake removal in a single motion.
Jean-Francois Ares –
Best Portable Sawmill on the Market!
Hal Taron –
As I intend to cut timbers it is critical to know the maximum thickness the mill can cut in a single pass . If a mill can cut a 20 inch wide slab I would like to place that slab on its edge and cut an 8 inch thick timber in one pass
Charles Acott –
I have owned a Big Red since the Spring (2021) and I have been cutting logs on and off since then for various projects. In my opinion, it is the best mill on the market for the money !
Check out “The Oak Mountain Acott’s” on You tube and see the timber sugar shack we are constructing now. The logs are all cut on our own property and milled with the Vallee Big Red.
You gotta love it !!!!
stephen ngirazi –
Looks super handy