Red Runner 27T Standard Firewood Processor
Performance at the best price, no compromise.
- Can take logs up to 16-inch in diameter, able to produce 3 face cords/hour
- Equipped with a STIHL 18-inch chainsaw
- Powered by a 14HP Kohler gas engine
- Note: This product is subject to additional import fees for sale in the United States
- Kohler Command PRO CH440 14 HP
- Electric start
- Air cooled 4 stroke with inclined single cylinder gasoline engine
- Quad-Clean filter for extreme conditions
- Hot air recycling system for winter conditions
- Original 18-inch STIHL blade (16-inch cutting capacity)
- Original 325 STIHL chain
- Manual saw lowering system
- Continuous chain lubrication system with visible indicator and large capacity tank. A simple valve to open or close, efficient and reliable
- Superior quality hydraulic saw motor allowing a powerful cutting speed of 6000 rpm
- Openable saw cover, allowing easy access to the splitter
- Saw cover safety switch. If the cover is open, the saw stops immediately
- Includes an easy-to-read ruler to measure the desired lengths of cuts for the last log, possible to cut logs between 10 and 22 inches long
- 4-way splitting blade included (6-way available in option)
- Splitting power of 27 tons nominal
- Quick return of the splitter's cylinder
- Adjustable oil flow system
- Oversized screen oil filter, easy to clean and environmentally friendly, allowing high precision filtration
- Filter indicator, it will tell you when it's time to clean it
- Easy and very safe splitter activator. It is as easy to initiate as it is to stop. In addition, it stops automatically when the saw cover is opened
infeed table section
- Maximum length of 10 feet long logs at the input, can be increased to 16 feet with the addition of a feeding table in option
exit conveyor section
- Conveyor length of 10.5 feet, foldable for easy transportation and storage
- 10-inch wide conveyor belt
- 1200 lb winch for conveyor height adjustment
- Heavy-Duty winch rope
- 2-inch towing drawbar
- 3500-lb safety chains
Specially for you
- Reinforced hydraulic system to prevent the overheating of the hydraulic oil
- 1 adjustable jack with a swivel wheel to increase the stability and movement of your firewood processor
- Hydraulic power output double valve
- Emergency stop button
- Hour meter to easily follow your maintenance schedule
8 reviews for Red Runner 27T Standard Firewood Processor
Show reviews in all languages (10)
Add a review Cancel reply
Is their a larger horse power motor available?
Is there other wedges available., what size wedges are availible.
Where can I c one operate.?
Ed hughes –
Wanting to try this unit out like to be a dealer for northern nova scotia ,
M D –
Impressive! I just picked up the standard 27 firewood processor and couldn’t wait to try it out. So far I have only put through about 1/2 a cord and it works very well. Like any new tool or machine there’s always a bit of a time to get into the rhythm. But once you get that figured out, it processes a lot of wood quickly. I only ran the unit at a fast idle which was fast enough for me to learn. The unit likes logs of at least 6″ or larger. Smaller logs work but not as smoothly or efficient as larger ones. So far very impressed and the only negative for me is that the log clamp requires a moderate amount of force and thus ones arm gets fatigued over time. (However my office job may be a factor). The unit is built quite well where it counts and with care should last many years. Don’t forget to open chain oil valve AND set needle valve flow control and turn off after shutting down. I like that the 4 way splitter can be adjusted very quickly if doing various sized logs. If working alone I think you will definitely want a log cradle to load up multiple logs for more efficiency. I hope this helps someone out there.
Peter M –
I was skeptical at first because of the low price compared to other brands but after 50 cords done so far I can tell you that this machine is really great!
Carl Nieberding –
I am very interested in purchasing a Canadian made firewood processor example 27T but you have no representation in Alberta. Can you direct me to your closest dealer. I have 3.5 acres all treed and looking for a better way to manage my fallen timber.
Marvin French –
I purchased one 3 years ago with the hydraulic feed table, no issues what so ever. Very well made, good investment saves time and my body. I highly recommend one of these models.